the Government of Gujarat hereby makes the following rules for regulating the method of Examination for recruitment to the different posts specified in Schedule 1 of the Gujarat Panchayats Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1998, falling under superior Panchayat Service (Class III), namely: Short title and application.
(1) These rules may be called the Gujarat Panchayat Services (Class III) Recruitment (Examination) Rules, 2021.
(2) These rules shall apply to the recruitment to the posts specified in Schedule - I of the Gujarat Panchayats Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1998.
2. Definitions - In these rules, unless the context otherwise requires. - (a) "Act" means the Gujarat Panchayats Act, 1993; (b) "Annexure" means an annexure appended to these rules: (c) "Board" means the Gujarat Panchayat Services Selection Board constituted under section 235 of the Act: (d) "Candidate" means a person who fulfills the eligibility criteria. as specified in the recruitment rules of the post concerned: (e) "Development Commissioner" means office of the Development Commissioner, Gujarat State; (1 "Examination" means the examination prescribed under these rules: (g) "Government" means the Government of Gujarat: (h) "Panchayat Service - means the Panchayat service as constituted under section 227 of the Act.
3. Educational Qualification and Age Limit. The candidate who possesses the requisite educational qualification, other qualification and requirements for the appointment to the posts. as specified in Appendix A and Appendix B appended to these rules, prescribed under the relevant recruitment rules shall be eligible for admission to the Examination.
The Board on receiving the requisition from the Development Commissioner through Panchayats, Rural Housing and Rural Development Department, shall as far as practicable advertise on website the vacancies of the post (s), to be filled up with detailed instructions and invite online applications from the aspiring candidates. However, the Board shall also publish short advertisements in the prominent newspapers widely circulated in the state, for the information of the aspiring candidates.
NEW SYLLABUS FOR TALATI EXAM:::::
General Awareness & General Knowledge-- 50 marks
Gujarati Grammar & Sahity--- 20 marks
English Grammar--- 20 marks
General Mathematics--- 10 marks
5. Holding of the Examination.
The Board shall hold an examination for the purpose of selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts specified in Schedule - I of the Gujarat Panchayats Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1998.
6. Candidate to bear expenses. The candidates shall have to appear at the examination at their own expenses.
You May Also Like these Mods :
i 💖 this post I have provided you Gujarat Panchayat Recruitment For Various Post And Syllabus 2021 And probably you may get to know the features Gujarat Panchayat Recruitment For Various Post And Syllabus 2021 it has. Ofcourse you can still explore more features by downloading this Application on Modzverse and it's totally free to use.
I hope you have liked this application and Please do share with your friends and follow our blog for more like this.
If have any Questions or Doubts regarding this please feel free to ask in comments sections or you can our Telegram Group for discussion.
Post a Comment