- unmarried Male - 175
- unmarried Female - 14
- Widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personne - 2
- Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
- Candidates studying in the final year of Engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing Engineering Degree Examination alongwith marksheets of all semesters/years by 01 Oct 2022 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA) as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
- (i) SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC). Graduation in any Discipline.
- (ii) SSCW (Tech). B.E. / B. Tech in any Engineering stream.
- Age Limit. (i) For SSC(Tech)- 59 Men and SSCW(Tech)- 30 Women. 20 to 27 years as on 01 Oct 2022 (Candidates born between 02 Oct 1995 and 01 Oct 2002, both days inclusive).
- For widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only. SSCW (Non Tech) [Non UPSC] and SSCW(Tech)- A maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 Oct 2022.
- Services Selection Board (SSB) will conduct a five-day interview procedure to select applicants for Indian Army SSC (Tech) Recruitment 2022. The qualifying degree marks will be used to shortlist candidates for this interview. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to the SSB on the basis of merit, during which successful declared candidates will be subjected to a medical examination.
- Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Officers Training Academy, Chennai according to their position in the final order of merit (engineering streamwise) upto the number of available vacancies and subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
- Duration of Training- 49 weeks.
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.Pay Scale :
- ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 08 MAR 2022 AT 1500 HR AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 06 APR 2022 AT 1500 HR
- Click on the Download button and follow some simple steps.
- Download the file Indian Army Recruitment 2022 | Apply For 191 Posts | Short Service Commission (SSC) | @ joinindianarmy.nic.in from Play store.
- On your Android phone, open the downloaded file Indian Army Recruitment 2022 | Apply For 191 Posts | Short Service Commission (SSC) | @ joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Now tap on Install.
- Make sure your internet connection before installing the application.
- If you cannot install the application feel free to contact us for support
- For information about updates, please join our Modzverse Channel & group on Telegram.
- Please read thea instructions carefully.
i 💖 this post I have provided you Indian Army Recruitment 2022 | Apply For 191 Posts | Short Service Commission (SSC) | @ joinindianarmy.nic.in And probably you may get to know the features Indian Army Recruitment 2022 | Apply For 191 Posts | Short Service Commission (SSC) | @ joinindianarmy.nic.in it has. Ofcourse you can still explore more features by downloading this Application on Modzverse and it's totally free to use.
I hope you have liked this application and Please do share with your friends and follow our blog for more like this.
If have any Questions or Doubts regarding this please feel free to ask in comments sections or you can our Telegram Group for discussion.