- Medical Officers Grade in General Duty Medical Officers Sub-cadre of Central Health Service - 314
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways. - 300
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council. - 03
- General duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation - 70
- For admission to the examination a candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
- 32 Years
- Candidates (Except Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay of fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only)
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website https://upsconline.nic.in
- The Online Applications can be filled upto 26th April, 2022 till 6:00 PM.
- Click on the Download button and follow some simple steps.
- Download the file COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES EXAMINATION, 2022 from Play store.
- On your Android phone, open the downloaded file COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES EXAMINATION, 2022
- Now tap on Install.
- Make sure your internet connection before installing the application.
- If you cannot install the application feel free to contact us for support
- For information about updates, please join our Modzverse Channel & group on Telegram.
- Please read thea instructions carefully.
i 💖 this post I have provided you COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES EXAMINATION, 2022 And probably you may get to know the features COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES EXAMINATION, 2022 it has. Ofcourse you can still explore more features by downloading this Application on Modzverse and it's totally free to use.
I hope you have liked this application and Please do share with your friends and follow our blog for more like this.
If have any Questions or Doubts regarding this please feel free to ask in comments sections or you can our Telegram Group for discussion.