- Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc in Civil Engineering of three years duration. OR A combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute. OR Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Civil engineering or a combination of any sub stream of Basis streams of civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institution.
- The minimum qualifying marks to be obtained by the candidates in the prescribed educational qualification is 60% (55% for OBC-NCL (Non Creamy Layer and 50 % for SC/ST).
- Please read official notification for more education qualification details.
- 18 to 33 Years
- ‘Z’ Class : Rs. 25,000/-
- ‘Y’ Class : Rs. 27,000/-
- ‘X’ Class : Rs. 30,000/-
- For General Candidates : 08 Posts
- For OBC Candidates : 05 Posts
- For SC Candidates : 03 Posts
- For ST Candidates : 02 Posts
- For EWS Candidates : 02 Posts
- Allahbad, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Rs. 100/-
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website.
- Click on the Download button and follow some simple steps.
- Download the file North Central Railway Recruitment 2022 from Play store.
- On your Android phone, open the downloaded file North Central Railway Recruitment 2022
- Now tap on Install.
- Make sure your internet connection before installing the application.
- If you cannot install the application feel free to contact us for support
- For information about updates, please join our Modzverse Channel & group on Telegram.
- Please read thea instructions carefully.
i 💖 this post I have provided you North Central Railway Recruitment 2022 And probably you may get to know the features North Central Railway Recruitment 2022 it has. Ofcourse you can still explore more features by downloading this Application on Modzverse and it's totally free to use.
I hope you have liked this application and Please do share with your friends and follow our blog for more like this.
If have any Questions or Doubts regarding this please feel free to ask in comments sections or you can our Telegram Group for discussion.