Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is a diversified and integrated energy major with presence in oil, gas, petrochemicals and alternative energy sources and empowered with the 'Maharatna' status. The organization renders overriding prominence to the energy needs of the country and aspires to be 'The Energy of India' and ‘A Globally Admired Company’. IndianOil has been featuring year after year among India's Best Companies to Work For and has been recognized as Best Employer among NationBuilders. To fuel its future growth, Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex, seventh Refinery of IndianOil with largest Integrated Petrochemical Plant is looking for result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise to join the team and become the Energy of India.
Post Detail :
Advertisement No. : PR/P/47 (2022-23)
1. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)
Post Code : 201
Education Qualification :
- 3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC candidates against reserved positions.
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Fertilizer/ Heavy Chemical/ Gas Processing Industry.
- 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC candidates against reserved positions
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in Maintenance of Modern instrumentation control system like DCS, PLC with electronic field instrumentation, Control Valve, Smart Positioners, loop configuration, online Analyzers condition monitoring, cabling, earthing etc., in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Heavy Chemical/ Fertilizers /Power Plants/ Gas Processing Industry/ large industrial establishments.
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General/EWS/ST candidates as on 30-04-2022.
- The selection methodology will comprise Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). The SPPT will be of qualifying nature.
- More Detail Plese Read Official Notification.
- On-Line Application
- Click on the Download button and follow some simple steps.
- Download the file INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED Recruitment 2022 from Play store.
- On your Android phone, open the downloaded file INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED Recruitment 2022
- Now tap on Install.
- Make sure your internet connection before installing the application.
- If you cannot install the application feel free to contact us for support
- For information about updates, please join our Modzverse Channel & group on Telegram.
- Please read thea instructions carefully.
If your copyrighted material has been indexed by our site and if you want to remove it then please Contact Us immediately, we will remove it within 3-4 days.Contact usDMCADisclaimer
i 💖 this post I have provided you INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED Recruitment 2022 And probably you may get to know the features INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED Recruitment 2022 it has. Ofcourse you can still explore more features by downloading this Application on Modzverse and it's totally free to use.
I hope you have liked this application and Please do share with your friends and follow our blog for more like this.
If have any Questions or Doubts regarding this please feel free to ask in comments sections or you can our Telegram Group for discussion.
Post a Comment