Google is launching a new app, Read Along, that aims to help elementary school students practice their reading skills and stay educationally engaged amid school closures due to coronavirus. The new Android app is based on Google’s existing application, Bolo, which launched in India last year with a catalog of read-along stories in both English and Hindi. The updated and rebranded version is now globally available with support for nine languages.
Google’s Read Along Android app, which helps teach reading skills to elementary school students, is now available in early access in 180 countries, the company announced today. Read Along uses Google’s text-to-speech and speech recognition technology to provide feedback as kids work through the app’s reading prompts and games. The app supports nine languages, including English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Hindi. Read Along first launched as an app called Bolo in India in March 2019.
Read Along Best Mobile Application 2022 | Read Along (formerly Bolo) is a free and fun speech based reading tutor app designed for children aged 5 and above.
It helps them improve their reading skills in English and many other languages (Hindi, Bangla, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Spanish & Portuguese) by encouraging them to read aloud interesting stories and collect stars and badges together with “Diya”, the friendly in app assistant.
Diya listens to children when they read and offers realtime positive feedback when they read well and helps them out when they get stuck – even when offline & without data!
Read Along Best Mobile Application Features
• Works Offline : Once downloaded, it works offline, so it does not use any data.
• Safe : Since the app is made for children, there are no ads, and all sensitive information stays only on the device.
• Free : The app is completly free to use and has a vast library of books with different reading levels from Pratham Books, Katha Kids & Chhota Bheem, with new books added regularly.
• Games : Educational games within the app, make the learning experience fun.
• In-App Reading Assistant : Diya, the in-app reading assistant helps children read out loud and provides positive reinforcement when they read correctly, and help wherever they get stuck.
• Multi Child Profile : Multiple children can use the same app and create their individual profiles to track their own progress.
• Personalised : The app recommends the right level of difficulty books to each child depending on their reading level.
Read Along Best Mobile Application | Languages available :
With Read Along, children can read a variety of fun and engaging stories in different languages including :
- Hindi (हिंदी)
- Bangla (বাংলা)
- Urdu (اردو)
- Telugu (తెలుగు)
- Marathi (मराठी)
- Tamil (தமிழ்)
- Spanish (Español)
- Portuguese (Português)
Important Links :
With just 10 minutes of fun & practice every day, inspire your child to become a reading star for life!
You May Also Like these Mods :
i 💖 this post I have provided you Best Application For Children | Read Along Best Mobile Application 2022 And probably you may get to know the features Best Application For Children | Read Along Best Mobile Application 2022 it has. Ofcourse you can still explore more features by downloading this Application on Modzverse and it's totally free to use.
I hope you have liked this application and Please do share with your friends and follow our blog for more like this.
If have any Questions or Doubts regarding this please feel free to ask in comments sections or you can our Telegram Group for discussion.
Post a Comment